Private Session Rates
My standard rate for private sessions, after the initial consultation, is $90 per 60 minute session or $125 per 90 minute session. However, I do offer sliding scales for all one-on-one services on a case by case basis. Additionally, I offer discounts for college students and sessions purchased as bundles.
Initial Consultation (approx 75-90 minutes): $125 flat rate
60 minute Private Coaching & Training Sessions: $90
90 minute Private Coaching & Training Session: $125
Student Discount (with valid college ID): 25% Discount
3-Session Bundle: 10% Discount
5-Session Bundle: 15% Discount
If you have need to discuss other financial arrangements, please do not hesitate to ask.
Scheduling Your Consultation or Training Session
Scheduling is easy. Simply email email@example.com or use the contact form to get in touch. We’ll work together to find a time that works for your schedule. Additionally, you will need to complete these client forms prior to our first meeting.
Private Session Payment Policy
The client (or guardian if under the age of 18) assumes sole responsibility for prompt payment of all consultations, sessions, programs, packages, and/or related costs in accordance with the following policy:
- Payments may be made by cash, check, or charge. Please make all checks payable to Momentum Movement.
- $50 service fee for all returned checks
- Payments for individual private sessions and consultations are due at the start of or prior to each session.
- Payments for private session/coaching packages are due in full at the start of or prior to the first session in the package.
- Payments for personalized programs are due prior to the start of the program, unless otherwise noted in program information.
- In the event of private session cancellation, the client is responsible for full payment if canceling with less than 24 hours notice. Any additional sessions will not be scheduled until cancellation payment is made. Exceptions in extenuating/emergency circumstances only. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with cancellations at your earliest convenience.
- In the event of late arrival for a session, client forfeits the missed time of the session and remains responsible for full payment.